New launches - haul part 7

18:33:00

Hey everyone and welcome back.For today I have another haul type of post. For a last couple of months I bought many products and they finally came. With this type of post you are able to see what is new in my collection. So, let's start!
Zdravo svima i dobrodošli nazad. Današnji post je još jedan nastavak haul postova. Poslednjih par meseci kupila sam mnogo stvari koje su mi končno stigle. Sa ovim tipom postova imate najbolji uvid šta je novo u mojoj kolekciji i o čemu želite da pišem. Zato, hajde da Vam pokažem šta sam sve to kupila i dobila.
Jouer was one of the brands on my wishlist. For a long time I wanted to try some Jouer products and now I have finally did it. I bought beautiful holiday Best of nudes lip set, one Creame liquid lipstick and Ehnancer Shine Balm. So, far I love this products. Lip set contains 3 Lip creams and 3 lip glosses, formula of this products is really nice. My favorite shades are Terra and Diamond Walk. 

Jouer je bio jedan od brendova koji su na mojoj  listi želja. Dugo sam želela da probam neke Jouer proizvode i sada sam to konačno to učilnila. Naručila sam praznični  Best of Nude set proizvoda za usne, jedan popularniji tečni karmin i Ehnancer Shine balzam. Za sada mi se proizvodi veoma dopadaju. O njima ali i načinu poručivanja sa Jouer sajta i dostavi za Srbiju koja košta 20 dolara uskoro u novom postu.
Coastal Scents send a bunch of new products including Hot pot eyeshadows, Forever blushes, lipsticks, brushes... I'm planning to do a couple of detailed reviews about products but I have to mention Coastal Scents lipsticks, they are super creamy and I got two beautiful nude shades (06 and 07),07 lipstick is in my handbag so this lipstick goes everywhere with me.



Coastal Scents mi je poslao puno novih prozivoda uključujući Hot pot mono senkečetkice, Forever rumenila, karmine... Definitvno ću uraditi par detaljnih recenzija o ovim proizvodima. Moram da pomenem Coastal Scents karmine, veoma su lepi, kremasti  i nijansu 07 ne prestajem da nosim.


Also, I received lovely package from Soul Sister Cosmetics. I got two beautiful pigments in shades: Boo Thang and Freak and one pair of lashes in the style Angel Energy. Pigments are really nice and they look gorgeous on the eyes.








Takođe, stigao mi je presladak paket od brenda Soul Sister Cosmetics. Dobila sam dva pigmenta i jedan par trepavica. Pigmenti su u nijansama: Boo Thang i Freak i lepo izgledaju na očima. Trepavice su duge i guste i one su u stilu Angel Energy.



*Boo Thang pigment
*
Angel Energy lashes
I almost forgot to share some goodies that I recived from Lime Crime. I got two lip sets, one contains lip gloss toppers and Remix of cult favorite Lime Crime lip formulas.
 If you want to see this products in action don't forget to check my Tiktok there I post
 lip swatching videos.

Poslednji proizvodi koji ć
e se naći u današnjem postu jesu pokloni od Lime Crime-ma. Dobila sam dva seta. Prvi set sadrži Wet Cherry sjajeve za usne dok je drugi set Remix Lime Crime popularnih formula. Obavezno pogledajte moj Tiktok nalog jer tamo snimam lip swach-eve raznih proizvoda za usne uključujući i pomenute Lime Crime proizvode.

Družimo se na društvenim mrežama:
Instagram - @En_Angie
Twitter - @En_Angie
Do sledećeg čitanja!
Voli Vas sve!
En
xxx

DISCLAIMER:

This post is not sponsored and all thoughts are my own!
Some products are from PR.




You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images