The Balm Anne T. Dotes collection- Tinted moisturizer, primer and concealer| Review

16:18:00



Hey everyone and welcome back on my blog. For today post I want to share with you the newest The Balm launch and that is Tinted Moisturizer. This product is part of line Anne T. Dotes collection which already has been released.  I got this products recently and I immediately started testing them,so now I can share my thoughts. Let's start!


Zdravo svima i dobrodošli nazad na moj blog. U današnjem  postu pišem vam o novom proizvodu brenda The Balm a reč je reč je o toniranoj krem. Ovaj proizvod deo je linije Anne. T Dotes koja je već bila lansirana ali je za mene ovo bio prvi susret sa  proizvodima iz ove kolekcije. Proizvode sam dobila nedavno ali sam odmah krenula  sa testiranjem. Tako da ću danas podeliti utiske sa vama.

First off, can we appreciate this packaging. So pretty! The Balm team definitely has the most creative packaging I ever crossed. Like I mentioned I got Anne T. Dotes primer, Anne T. Dotes Tinted moisturizer and Anne T. Dotes concealer. Before I start with my experience I want to let you know that I filmed a demo trying this products and it's up on my Tiktok so feel free to check it out. Anne T. Dotes primer is milky white liquid primer. It blends so smoothly and leave flawless base to work on. First time I tried it I used way to much product which was so unnecessary. With this type of primer you need very small amount of product because small amount goes a long way. Now when I realised how to measure how much product to use I don't have problems with moving foundation.  Also, this primer can be used on any skin types because it's very universal and so far I like it.


Krenuću od ambalaže, koja je prelepa. Mislim da The Balm tim ima najkreativniji tim ljudi koji se bave ovim poslom. Kao što sam pomenula dobila sam Anne T. Dotes prajmer, Anne T. Dotes tinted mouistizer i Anne T. Dotes korektor. Pre nego što vam prensem utiske o proizvodima želim da napomenem da sam snimila demo nanošenja ovih proizvoda i da je taj video objavljen na mom Tikotoku. Anne T. Dotes prajmer je svetle bele boje. Blenda se veoma lako i ostavlja osećaj nežne baby kože. Kada sam krenula da ga testiram nanosila sam puno prozivoda što je bilo nepotrebno jer je i manja količina sasvim dovoljna. Sada kada sam konačno shvatila koliko proizvoda da nanesem nemam problema sa pomeranjem pudera. Takođe, ovaj prajmer je univerzalan tako da će odgovarti svim tipovima kože. Za sada mi se veoma dopada i ne prestajem da ga koristim.
Next up are Anne T. Dotes Tinted Moisturizers, I received  two shades #14 and #18. If you are fan of natural looking makeup this is your product. This moisturizer will hydrated and even your skin complexion. On the skin is really comfortable and lightweight. Recently, my skin has been breaking out a lot and this moisturized don't emphasize my breakouts. Coverage is sheer to medium but you can build it up. When it comes to application I tried out everything but I like using my fingers to blend and warm up product. Yap, so weird but that gives me the most natural look and moisturizer blend better with my skin. Shades that I received are made for fair to fair to medium skin tone. 


Sledeći  proizvod jeste jeste tonirana krema, ja sam dobila dve nijanse #14 i #18. Ako ste fan prirodnijeg izgleda onda je ovo proizvod za vas. Ova tonirana krema će hidrirati i ujednačiti vaš ten. Na koži je veoma prijatana i lagana. Iako mi je  koža problematična u poslednje vreme ovaj proizvod ne ističete te delove. Moć prekrivanja je mala ali ako naneste više proizvoda na određenim mestima dobiće dobićete bolju prekrivenost. Kada je reč o aplikaciji ja ovaj proizvod nanosim pristima. Da, veoma čudno ali na taj način utoplim proizvod i bolje se blenda sa mojom kožom.


At the end the last product is Anne T. Dotes concealer. I can't hide how much I like this product. It's really creamy and have great coverage. I use this product to cover any inprefection on my skin. Also, this concealer has beautiful texture and natural skin finish. I got this concealer in two shades and they are #14 and #18 to perfectly match Tinted moisturizers.

Na kraju poslednji proizvod jeste Anne T. Dotes korektor. Ne mogu sakriti oduševljenje ovim korektorom. Veoma je kremast i ima odličnu moć prekrivanja. Ovaj korektor koristim da prekrijem određene nepravilnosti na koži. Takođe, korekor sam dobila u nijansama #14 i #18.


All this products are available  at TheBalm website and they will be linked:

The Balm Anne. T Dotes Face primer is linked HERE,

The Balm Anne T. Dotes Tinted moisturizer  is linked HERE,

The Balm Anne T. Dotes concealer  is linked HERE.








Instagram - @En_Angie
Tiktok - @En_Angie
Twitter - @En_Angie
Until the next reading!
 Love you all!
En
xxx
DISCLAIMER: PR products!





You Might Also Like

5 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images