Vlandiya | Prom dress

12:13:00

 With the prom season 2026 around the corner, girls need to make preparations and start shopping for the perfect prom dress. As there are so many options to choose from, I have narrowed down your options into four. So, I team up with Vlandiya to help you find perfect prom dress

*tap on picture for the link 

Today I'll  bring you closer look to their range, content, and there are somany things that they offer. This shop immediately impressed me with it's simplicity aswell as with amazing products. So, let's start!

*tap on picture for the link
This dress is perfect for prom party, it's so beautiful and cute.
I really love this lace details they make this dress so unique.
Also, color is so stunning and it'll look so beautiful on all skin tones. For makeup I will suggest soft cool tone smokey eyes with nude lip.

*tap on picture for the link 
Princess vibes, if you love simple monochromatic looks this dress will be right choice. For makeup I suggest soft bronze look or a halo in peachy tones. 

*tap on picture for the link 
Black is classic, edgy and sophisticated. This dress is timeless and looks great on everyone. Also, this dress is much more elegant then previous one.  It's black, long and feminine. Mermaid dress are very popular this prom season, so this one will be perfect for you. With this dress all your curves will be highlighted. With makeup I will suggest red lip and bold winged eyeliner.

Also, one thing I like the most is low price, dresses are so cheap, right? You can find your perfect prom dress for under $200. So, go check them and tell me which one is your favorite? I really like them all.

Until the next reading.

Love you all.

Enisa

xxx

DISCLAIMER: Sponsored post!



You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images