New redesigned Sigma Beauty skincare brushes

18:31:00

Hey everyone and welcome back.
Recently, Sigma Beauty launched new redesigned skincare brushes.
So, since I have a previous brushes I decide to do another blog post about them.
Because, like you I was so curious: "Are they change bristles?",
"Are they change the whole concept of skincare brushes?".
There was so many questions in my mind.
So, let's start with my comparing!



Zdravo svima i dobrodošli nazad.
Nedavno, Sigma Beauty tim izdao je nove redizajnirane četkice za negu kože.
Pošto ja imam i one prethodne odlučila sam da napišem još jedan blog post na ovu temu.
Isto kao i Vi bila veoma znatiželjna: "Da li su promenili sama vlakna i koncept četkica za negu kože?". Bilo je puno pitanja u mojoj glavi.
Zato, krenimo sa mojim upoređivanjem.



First off all, new skin care brushes are now selling individuality which was not the case with the previous one. Now you can buy the one you like the most, which is great idea. When it comes to the designed, new brushes have a different handle.
They come in beautiful white wood shade, so clean and perfect.
personally like new handle more because with the previous brushes handle was plastic so I was always afraid to break them. Also, I noticed that logo and print on the brushes is 
little bit different now.



Prvo, jedna velika novost jeste da se nove skincare četkice mogu kupiti indiviualno što nije bio slučaj sa prethodnim. Sada možete kupiti četkicu koja se Vama najviše dopada, što smatram da je odlična ideja. Kada jer reč o redizajnu novih četkica one se razlikuju samo po drškama. One nam sada dolaze u drveno beloj kombinaciji. Meni se lično ova promena dopada jer kod prethodnih četkica uvek sam se bojala da ne polomim samu dršku jer je bila plastična. Takođe, primetila sam da je logo i print na četkicama promenjen i sada je sve znatno jednostavnije.




The most important part for me was: "Are bristle the same"? Guys, I have the all answers!
Bristles are same, because they are so soft and gentle on the skin so they decide to don't change them. New brushes as old ones have same names and they do same job. Like I mentioned before I already have one detailed post about Sigma Skin Care brushes.
So, if you haven't read it yet I highly recommend to check that post for more details about brushes. I will link this post HERE, so please have a look.




Najvažniji deo za mene jesu bila sama vlakna četkica.
Vlakna su ista, nisu menjali samu strukturu što je odlično jer su veoma nežna i prijatna na koži. Nove četkice kao i one stare imaju ista imena i rade isti posao.
Kao što sam pomenula ranije ja sam već detaljno pisala o njima zato Vam predlažem
da pogledate taj post. Ostaviću link OVDE, tako da možete da pogledate.



The puzzle is solved.
New Sigma redesigned brushes are just as good as previous.
I like innovation on new brushes and my favorites so far are: SO2 aka Spatula, S10 Serum brush and S20 Eye cream brushIf you haven't try them, you can do it now.
They are available on Sigma Beauty website and you can use my code En_Angie10 for discount.



Zagonetka je rešena.
Nove Sigma redizajnirane četkice isto su dobre kao i prethodne.
Dopadaju mi se novine i moji favoriti za sada jesu: SO2 ili Spatula, S10 četkica za serum i S20 četkica za okoloočnu kremu.

That would be all from me for today.
I hope you like my blog post!

Instagram - @En_Angie

Until the next reading!
Love you all!
En
xxx

Do sledećeg čitanja!
Voli Vas sve!

En
xxx

DISCLAMER: PR products!


You Might Also Like

2 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images