The Balm Cosmetics Male Order palettes - First class male and Domestic Male eyeshadow palette | Review, swatches

19:27:00



Hey everyone and welcome back on my blog. I'm super excited to announce that today the Balm cosmetics is lauching two new eyeshadow palettes! This was a secret that I have been keeping for a while now, I'm one of the first influencers who had a chance to try this palettes... I've done couple looks with this palettes which are gonna be part of campaigne. In today's blog post you will see makeup looks, swatches and opportunity to read my impression about two new palettes by the Balm. So, let's start!
Before I start I want to say a huge thank you to the Balm team for giving me opportunity to be the part of this launch, I'm really honored and thankful. The Balm products always have interesting theme and concepts, so this palettes were inspired by the look of packages.
If you look at this palettes closely you will see how are details done really carefully so the palettes looks like oldschool packages.

First palette is First class male and this palette has a combination of neutral and warm tones. The palette contains six eyeshadows, three are mattes and three are shimmers.  Although this is neutral palette we still can achieve many looks with it, I like that we get some pop of color like that warm red shimmers.  When it comes to formula, this eyeshadows are so good! They apply evenly and blend so easily. I didn't have any problem with this eyesahdows. Like I mention I got this palette few weeks ago. So I have been testing how they perform during the time.  I usually do my makeup at 10am and remove it in 7pm and my eye look still look same as I done it. This eyeshadows do not fade which is a huge plus for me.


Next is Male Order Domestic palette and my personal favorite because this tones looks gorgeous on my green eyes. This Domestic Male palette also contains 6 eyeshadows (2 shimmers and 4 mattes) but in this we have more pinky and warm tone shades. Formula is same as in previous palette. With this palette you are able to do simple -wearable looks or something more dramatic because there is a good variety of light and dark eyeshadows.


In next few seconds you will see swatches and eye looks I have been done with this palettes.
First Class Male palette


Male Order Domestic palette






Don't forget to check the Balm website and if you want to get this palettes you can use my discount code Enisa20 for 20% off.
Happy shopping!
For more makeup looks and videos  check my social networks.
Instagram - @En_Angie
 Tiktok - @En_Angie
  Twitter - @En_Angie  
Until the next reading!
 Love you all!
 En 
xxx
  DISCLAIMER: PR products.



You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images