Ducare beauty - makeup brushes | Review

11:33:00



Hello and welcome back to my blog! Since you keep asking me about my favorite makeup brushes, I decided to take some time and finally write a detailed blog review. This blog post has been on my to-do list for a few weeks now, but sometimes I lost track. So, here we are now. I have a lot of makeup brushes, but there are always a few that are my favorite, which I grab the most. Even if I'm in a hurry and I always stick to those brushes.
Since so many of my favorite makeup brushes comes from a same brand. I 've decided to share some of my go to tools but to write you more about DUCARE Beauty
As I mentioned earlier, I have a lot of DUCARE Beauty brushes. And if you follow my work on other social networks, you've probably seen them. Not so long ago, they  send me new brush set. So, in today's post, I will introduce you to the new ones and share some of my old favorites.


Brush set that I received is called Mojito - 14pcs Makeup Brushes.  When I opened the package and saw these brushes I was so surprised. Because I don't have tools in this form. Some of the brushes look so cute and fun to use. When it comes to quality, these brushes are really good. The fibers are made of synthetic hair and have a wooden handle. The bristles are so soft to the touch, so applying makeup with these brushes is so comfortable and relaxing. The brushes perfectly apply the products on the skin, regardless of whether they are cream or powder. My favorite brushes from this set are eye brushes and a huge powder brush. 





Let's go through the details:
01. is Powder Brush, great for applying any type of powder products.
02. is Foundation brush. This brush have a straight cut so this type of foundation brush will give you Full Coverage. Because fibers are so close and they don't absolute a lot of product.
03. is Contour brush. This contour brush is soft and it will easily create shadow on on face. Also, this brush can be used for other powder products as well including blush.
04. is Blending brush, I use this brush almost everyday. It's soft and Blend eyeshadows so beautiful.
05. is also Blending brush, but this brush is smaller. It's great for smudging or creating transition. 
06. is Detail brush or pencil brush and it's amazing for details on the eyes. 
07. is Eye shadow brush as well. You can use this brush in many ways for all over the lid or crease blending. 
08. is Nose Contour brush. This brush is angled so you can easily apply and blend the contours of the nose.
09. and 10. brush are also brushes for the eyes. This type of brushes I like to use to smudge under my eyes. 
11. is Concealer brush.
12. is Highlight brush and this is also one of my favorite. It's small and precise so it will apply highlighter beautiful on the skin.
13. is Eyebrow brush and
14. is Lip brush.

Next is my favorite set of all time. This set contains everything you need. But my favorite brushes from this set are face brushes. They are big and fluffy. Also, Eyebrow brush is so good, one of favorite for sure! I have had this set for over a year and these brushes look like brand new as if I got them. I will link this set HERE

 







So, that will be all today. I hope you like today's post. If you want to get any of DUCARE Beauty brushes you have my recommendation and don't forget to use code Angie 20 for 20% off 🛍️ 💸 
I will link shop HERE
Until the next reading. 
Love you all! 
En
xxx 
DISCLAMER: PR products.
 This post is not sponsored and all thoughts are my own.



You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images