Try on jewelry review #3 | Rosegal

16:28:00

Hey everyone,
and welcome back on my blog.
Today we have another jewelry try on post for you.
Honestly, every time I get so excited to show you my new jewelry pieces from Rosegal.
I'm gonna just stop talking to much and let's show what I got.


When I started picking links I realize that everything was already sold out.
I'm so sorry and I feel bad right now. The positive side is that you will see today who I combine jewelry with my outfits or makeup looks.
 So, let's start!


Boho Earrings


Bracelet


Tree leaf shape earrings


 On Rosegal website you can  find something similar, they have great range of
jewelry. I love them and I recommend them to you.

Instagram - @En_Angie
Twitter - @En_Angie

Until the next reading!
Love you all!
En
xxx


DISCLAIMER:
This post is not sponsored and all thoughts are my own!

You Might Also Like

2 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images