Gerard Cosmetics Supreme Lip Creme | Review

15:26:00


Hey everyone and welcome back on my blog. This December I decided to be more active here on my blog and upload much more content than I usually do. Since, situation with pandemic is still going strong I spend more time at home playing with makeup. Now I have more time than  usually to completely focus on my social networks. Long story short today I will writing you about Gerard Cosmetics Supreme Lip Creams. Since holidays are coming I just want to mention that Gerard Cosmetics has the best sale and discounts for holidays. So, keep your eyes on Gerard Instagram page to be in touch with all the news. Let's start!
Zdravo svima i dobrodošli nazad na moj blog. Ovog Decembra odlučila sam da budem više aktivnija na blogu nego inače. Situacija sa pandemijom  je i dalje veoma neizvesna tako da većinu vremena provodim kući. Sada zaista imam više vremena nego inače tako da ću se potpuno posvetiti društvenim mrežama. U današnjem blog postu odlučila sam da vam pišem o Gerad Cosmetics Supreme lip Cream- sjajevima

Gerard Cosmetic Supreme Lip creme is hybrid between lip gloss and lipsticks. They have glossy finish but fully opaque color on the lips. They came in beautiful plastic tube with gold 
details which are trademark for Gerard. I have four shades and they are: Angel Cake,Wonderland,Destiny and Wild Berry Tart. This lip products are really comfortable on the lips, super creamy and apply smooth. When it comes to application I will highly suggest using lip liner first to define edges of your lips so product can't slip away or move. 
Gerard Cosmetics Supreme Lip Creme su hibridi sjaja za usne i karmina. Imaju sjaju završnicu ali punu boju na usnama. Oni nam dolaze u klasičnoj plastičnoj tubici sa zlatnim detaljima. Ja imam 4 nijanse Supreme Lip sjajveva i one su: Angel Cake, Wonderland, Destiny i Wild Berry Tart. Ova vrsta proizvoda za usne je vrlo prijatna, veoma kremasta i nanosi se lagano. Kada je reč o aplikaciji savetujem da prethodno usne uokvirite olovkom jer je proizvod veoma kremast i može se pomeriti.
Angel Cake is really pale nude pink . I always use it with lip liner and mainly apply on top of other lipsticks. Supreme Lip Creme in Angel Cake check HERE.
Wonderland is light lavender shade and I use this shade the most. Somehow this shade suits so good with my skin ton. Supreme Lip Creme in Wonderland check HERE
Destiny is rose mauve shade. This shade is really nice and Supreme Lip Creme Destiny check HERE
Wild Berry Tart is neutral tone berry and very flattering on my fair skin tone. Supreme Lip Creme Wild Beryy Tart check HERE
So, that was be all for today. You can use my discount code Enisa for 30% off at 
Instagram - @En_Angie
Twitter - @En_Angie
Until the next reading!
Love you all!
En
xxx
DISCLAIMER: PR products!

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images