Into You Cosmetics - New makeup line | Review

16:54:00

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. In today's blog post, I want to share with you a new makeup brand that I recently discovered. If you follow my work on social media, you've probably seen some content I've made before. But if you haven't seen yet let me introduce you to INTO YOU Cosmetics.


INTO YOU is all about you, celebrating beauty, freedom, individuality, and self-exploration. It's designed to resonate with your unique personality and style, and empower you to be yourself.” - Qoute From INTO YOU's Founder




INTO YOU Cosmetics is an Asian makeup brand and now we can try all this viral Asian beauty products. Like lip oil, lip tint, etc. This brand is manly focused on lip products. But in their line you can find eyeshadows, blushes, concealers, etc.


I have tried so many INTO YOU products so far and in today's post I am going to share my thoughts. So, let's get started!

First off I will start with INTO YOU Shero super matte lip & cheek mud. 




"IntoYou shero super matte lip & cheek mud is a versatile cosmetic product that can be used as both a lip and cheek color. Its unique formula is designed to provide a long-lasting, matte finish that is perfect for any occasion. This product is made with high-quality ingredients that are gentle on the skin, making it suitable for all skin types." -text from INTO YOU website 




This line of lip products is so versatile and beautiful. To be honest, I wasn't a fan when I first tried these lip products because they have such a unique formula. They are so pigmented, matte, but have that soft velvety finish on the lips. Little products go a long way and that was my big mistake because I overdid it. They are so comfortable on the lips and are available in many shades that you can definitely match.




Next, I got the INTO YOU Party Single Eyeshadows and got all 6 shades that are currently available. These individual eyeshadows have a soft formula, the shimmer eyeshadows are stunning. My favorite is the shade called BOOM04. It's beautiful sequin topper that you put on any eyeshadow to give more shine and iridescent finish
















Here is my look that I've created using this eyeshadows. 

Also, I got three shades of Syrup lip gel glosses and to to completely honest I didn't know what you expect. This are glosses with tint. On the lips they are so comfortable, moisturizing, non sticky...



I really enjoy wearing these glosses, they are easy to apply and the applicator is nice too. I received three different shades: GO3, GO5 and GO7. GO3 is wearable brown nude perfect for everyday. GO7 is brown reddish Lip color on my lips and GO5 is deep warm brown gloss.




And the last products are INTO YOU Party Single Cream Blush. Since, I'm really into cream blushes I want to do dedicated post only for this products. So, if you are interested to read about this blushes let me know in the comments.







INTO YOU really brought Asian beauty trends available to all of us. Different formulas, simple packaging, colors... is really refreshing to see makeup products from different point of view. I can say that I enjoy wearing these products, they are so good. They feel amazing, they look amazing and if you are able, check them out on INTO YOU website.


Now I'll link all the products mentioned in this post:

INTO YOU Party Single Cream Blush 

- linked HERE 

INTO YOU Shero Super Matte Lip &

 Cheek Mud - linked HERE

INTO YOU Syrup Glossy Lip 

Tint - linked HERE 

That will be all for today. 

I hope you enjoy reading my review. 

Instagram - @En_Angie

 Tiktok - @En_Angie

  Twitter - @En_Angie  

Until the next reading!

 Love you all!

 Enisa

xxx

  DISCLAIMER: PR products.






You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images