Light Blue Blouse | Zaful

11:45:00

Hey everyone,
and welcome back. What are you doing today?
I'm working and prepering my upcoming blog posts.
After so many makeup reviews it's time for a fashion collab post.
Today I'm writing you about Light blue blouse from  Zaful.


Causal tops are definitly my go type of clothes, they are so comfortable, pretty and girly.
This one have plaid type of print which makes it super chich and glamous.
Quality is amazing, this blouse is done beautifuly.
I love that material is so soft and comfortable to wear.
Also, this blouse you can wear with different outfits like skirts of pants.








As you can see I'm totally obessed with this one, check it here: https://bit.ly/2DgDrnE

That would be all from me for today.
I hope you like my blog post!


Instagram - @En_Angie
Twitter - @En_Angie
Until the next reading!
Love you all!
En
xxx


DISCLAMER: PR product!


You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images