Sigma Beauty Liquid Lipsticks Review - Viper Collection

10:14:00

Hey everyone,
and welcome back on my blog.
Maybe I'm late with review, because this products are launched at the end of last year.
I got them recently and they absolutely deserve their place on my blog.
Sigma Beauty Viper collection actually contains Viper eyeshadow palette and two liquid lipsticks.





Zdravo svima,
i dobrodošli nazad na moj blog.
Možda kasnim sa recenzijom, jer su ovi proizvodi lansirani krajem prošle godine.
Ja sam ih dobila nedavno i ovi proizvodi apsolutno zaslužuju svoje mesto na mom blogu.
Sigma Beauty Viper kolekcija zapravo sadrži Viper paletu senki i dva tečna mat karmina.





In todays post I'm writing about Liquid lipstick from this collection.
I have two amazing shades Venom and Antivenom, more about them just in a few seconds.
So, let's start!




U današnjem postu pišem vam o tečnim karminima iz ove kolekcije.
Imamo dve neverovatne nijanse Venom i Antivenom, više o njima za par sekundi
Zato, hajde da počnemo!





I think everyone already know how much I love Sigma products packaging, so today we

will skip that part. Liquid lipsticks are so beautiful and I love this two shades.
Both very different,  Antivenom is nude and pinky and Venom is pure blood
shade.





Mislim da svi već znate koliko mi se dopadaju same ambalaže Sigminih proizvoda, tako da
ćemo danas preskočiti taj deo. Tečni karmini su veoma lepi i dopadaju mi se ove dve
nijanse. Nešto sasvim drugačije,  Antivenom je nude i roze dok je Venom boja krvi.





When it comes to longevity and formula, they are so comfortable on the lips and last really
long time. With this formula you have to apply liquid lipstick fast because they dry down
so quickly.  Pigmentation is amazing and you only need one coat for full color payoff.







Kada je reč o dugotrajnosti i formuli, veoma su prijatni na usnama i traju veoma dugo.
Sa ovom formulom moraćete da tečne karmine nanosite brže jer se veoma brzo suše. Pigmentacija je nevetovatna i punu boju dobićete samo u jednom sloju.






So far I'm loving this products as well as my Viper palette.
More about eyeshadow palette you will read in my next posts.
Until thet, check this items they are available on sigmabeauty.com
And if you want you can use my discount code En_Angie10.





Za sada jako mi se dopadaju ovi proizvodi kao i Viper paleta.

Više o samoj paleti senki u nekom od narednoh postova.
Do tada, pogledajte ove proizvoda na Sigminom sajtu
I ako želite možete koristii moj kod za popust, on glasi En_Angie10 za 10% popusta.




VENOM liquid lipstick check HERE
ANTIVENOM liquid lipstick check HERE

Also, Sigma Beauty launch new shades for Valentines Days.
Because I really like Sigma liquid lipstick formula and this new shades
I absolutely recommend them.
You can get this duo for only 15 US dollar, I'll link them HERE.



That would be all from me for today.
I hope you like my blog post!
Instagram - @En_Angie


Until the next reading!
Love you all!
En
xxx
Do sledećeg čitanja!
Voli Vas sve!

En
xxx
DISCLAMER: PR products!

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images