Labelle Uk - new base products |Review

16:07:00


Hey everyone and welcome back. This Tuesday I'm finally back with new makeup review. In today's post I'm featuring new Labelle UK products. I have tested this product for the last couple months, so now I finally share my thoughts. New label UK collection features base makeup products like concealers, setting powder and setting sprays. So, let's start with the post!
I will start with my favorite products from whole collection and those are HD concealers. Since day one they earned my attention and sympathies. First of all, the packaging is so pretty and classy. Concealers came in clear tube so we are able to see shades. This concealers look amazing on the skin and they have great coverage. I have a lot of lines under my eyes and this concealers don't emphasize that which is great.



 Also, shade range is amazing. I have 4 lights  shades of concealers and they all have different undertones. LC 01 is a lighter shade and this concealer have more pinky undertone, LC 02 have neutral undertone and this shade is perfect for me. So I use this shade to most. LC 03 have some pink undertone and it's a lot deeper in color. LC 04 have more warm to neutral undertone.

Next up is new Labelle UK setting powder. I got mine in shade translucent. But it's available in other shades as well. The powder is soft and leaves a matte finish on the skin. I use this powder a lot when I am baking under my eyes.


Also, this collection features Stetting Sprays and I have Dewy setting spray version. First off, the packaging is amazing and this product contains 100ml. Mist is really nice so spread product perfectly on the face. My skin currently is on the dry side so I need something that will refresh my base during the day. I use this product a lot and I really like it!

At the end, I have to share some tools that I received as well. I got Labelle UK beauty blender and a brush. You need to get a beauty blender, it's truly amazing. Blends any type of cream or liquid products nicely on the skin. Blender is very soft, easy to use and wash.

All products mentioned in this post are available on the Labellemakeup website so I will leave a direct link HERE. My absolute favorites from this collection are concealers and setting spray. I use this products daily and they never let me down. So, don't forget to check this products and happy shopping!
For more makeup looks and videos check my social networks.
Instagram - @En_Angie
 Tiktok - @En_Angie
Twitter - @En_Angie  
Until the next reading!
 Love you all!
Enisa
xxx
DISCLAIMER: PR products.





You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images