Vooglam eyeglasses | Review

21:52:00

Hey everyone and welcome back on my blog. In today’s post I’m teaming up with Vooglam to show you some of my favorite Vooglam glasses.

Before, I stared with review I need to mention that I have a discount code for you guys it’s Enis for 15% off  on entire website. 


Calanthe glasses are allowing you to show your confidence and charm whether for business occasions, casual events, or everyday wear. They are simple but have beautiful details.



Sylvia glasses comes in variety of different color-matching styles. They have cat eye shape so they will define your face structure even more.


Retro are my favorites, they fit me so well because they have round shape. I’m obsessed with them and Retro glasses can easily elevate any of our looks. Also, I want to mention I have them in color Tortoise.



Naila glasses came is square shape, they are elegant but bold. Definitely, something that you will be noticed for, I choose mine is color Tortoise and they are so pretty.



Don’t forget to check Vooglam website.

Until the next reading. 

Love you all! 

Enisa 

xxx 


DISCLAIMER: PR products. 




You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images