Teeez Comsetics Review

14:57:00

Hey everyone,
And welcome back.
In today post I'm writing about Teeez CosmeticsIf you don't know anything about this brand, you are on right place.
So, let's start!

Teeez Comsetics is European beauty brand.
They are based in The Netherlands.
Also, they are cruelty-free and all products are made in finest factories in Italy.
"Teeez Cosmetics was created for the creatives." 
Teeez is about celebrating the art of what makes each of us unique, from the inside-out, and translating that through our everyday style.

From this brand, I have Read My Lips LipstickBut, first can we appricaite how beautiful this packaging is!
I'm just obsessed! Design is amazing!


Read My LIPS lipstick comes in a white colorful tube. I have shade Roulette Red.
This lipstick is so creamy, lightweight and so so pigmented.
Finish is satin/matte. Roulette Red is gorgeous redish/brow shade. Because of that, it's look flattering on every skin tone.
Like I sad, Roulette Red is opaque in one swipe and look so smooth and creamy on lips.



 In Serbia we don't have Teeez Comsetics we only can find Teeez products on their website www.teeezcometics.com/ 
At the end I want to say that I'll definitely like to try more products from this brand. 
Let me know in the comments, have you tried anything from Teeezcosmetics? 
Social Networks
Teeez Cosmetics:
Website is lined HERE 
Instagram - @teezcosmetics
My networks:
Instagram - @En_Angie
Twitter - @En_Angie
Tiktok - @En_Angie 
Until the next reading!
Love you all!
Enisa
xxx
DISCLAMER: This post is not sponsored and all thoughts are my own!

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images