Summer dresses | Zaful

16:57:00

Hey everyone,
and welcome back on my blog.
Summer is almost gone but warm weather is still here in Serbia.
Recently I got two new dresses from Zaful completely different but both beautiful.
Floral details are very popular this year so they are prevalent on both dresses.
More about them just in a minute.
So, let's start!


First dress is beautiful Pineapple Cami Dress in Midnight Blue.
I choose size M but with this one you can go size up.
It's very cute and the quality is good, but it's really short so keep that in mind. This dress is great for holidays or nightouts.
Check it here: https://bit.ly/2O3KxwU



Next is tropical off the shoulder midi dress. I love this type of dresses, design is beautiful, it's made from very nice light material, has a good length.
This one is my absolutely favorite and here you can find more details: https://bit.ly/2QeafjF




Florals and prints are so hot this season! Rock this trend with a cute, affordable printed dress from Zaful.


That would be all from me for today.
I hope you like my blog post!

Instagram - @En_Angie
Twitter - @En_Angie


Until the next reading!
Love you all!
En
xxx

DISCLAMER: PR products!

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images