White Off The Shoulder Dress | Zaful

22:03:00


Hey everyone,
and welcome back.
Today I have one quick Zaful post for you, I have to write about  white off the shoulder dress.
I order this dress a while ago but unfortunately
I don't have time for writing post.


Design of this dress is super cute and summer-y.
Details are pretty but material is too sheer/transparent.
Sadly it's so much transparent so I can't wear it.





Check this dress in other shades, maybe is just white one transparent.
Link is here: https://bit.ly/2zAY6Pm
That would be all from me for today.
I hope you like my blog post!


Instagram - @En_Angie
Twitter - @En_Angie
Until the next reading!
Love you all!
En!
xxx
DISCLAMER: PR product!

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images