TTD Eye Contact Lenses #3

15:17:00

Hey everyone and welcome back.
Today I want to share with you some of newest styles of TTD Eye contact lenses.
This time I got really unique styles and something that you never expected to see.
What I actually got you will see in just few minutes.
So let's start!



Zdravo svima i dobrodošli nazad.
U današnjem postu pokazaću Vam najnovije modele TTD Eye sočiva.
Ovog puta odabrala sam veoma posebne modele i nešto što ne biste očekivali.
Šta sam to zapravo dobila saznaćete u narednih par minuta.
Zato, hajde da počnemo!


Like always TTD EYE send most cute packages with a lot of goodies.
But the most important items for me are contact lenses which are so comfortable and easy to wear. I choose two beautiful styles that belongs Halloween collection but this lenses you can wear all year long. If you into SFX special effect makeup this will be great choice for you. Eye Of Sauron Red Colored Contact Lenses are the most pretties lenses in my collection. So unique, look amazing on my eyes and I really like this small details. Next lenses are Pure Pink Colored Contact Lenses. This style is really simple and look so cute.



Kao i uvek TTD EYE mi pošalje najslađe paketiće sa puno poklončića.
Ali najvažnija stvar za mene jesu naravno sočiva koja su jako prijatna i lagana za nošenje.
Ovog puta odabrala sam dva modela koja pripadaju  Halloween kolekciji ali koja su nosiva i koje možemo kombinovati u različite look-ove. Ako volite SFX šminku onda bi Vam se ova sočiva veoma dopala. Eye Of Sauron Red Colored Contact Lenses - sočiva spadaju u kategoriju najlepših sočiva u mojoj kolekciji. Veoma su posebna i izgledaju neverovatno. Veoma mi se dopadaju  jer imaju malene detalje na sočivima.
 Naredna sočiva jesu Pure Pink Colored Contact Lenses. Ovaj stil je veoma jednostavan ali izgleda veoma lepo.


Eye Of Sauron Red Colored Contact Lenses check HERE


Pure Pink Colored Contact Lenses check HERE


So guys, that will be all.
Don't forget to use my discount code enangie  on TTDEYE.COM
Right now TTD have 50% off sale and with my code you can get more
discount.
I hope you like this post and let me know in comments which style is your favorite.
If you missed my previous posts about TTD eye contact lenses check it HERE and HERE.

Instagram - @En_Angie
Twitter - @En_Angie
Until the next reading!
Love you all!
En
xxx
DISCLAIMER: PR products.




You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images