TTDEYE contact lenses

21:56:00

Hey everyone,
and welcome back on my blog.
Summer break is finally over for me, so now I have time to work much harder then before.
Today I decided to share my thoughts about TTD Eye contact lenses.
I"m 100 % sure that you see something about them on social networks, because they are really really popular contact lenses brand.
I'm so honoured for having opportunity to try them, I choose two stunning styles.
More about them, just in a second.
So,let's start!


Zdravo svima,
i dobrodošli nazad na moj blog.
Letnja pauza za mene je gotova pa se blogovanju vraćam kao nikada pre.
Danas sam odlučila da podelim sa Vama moje utiske o TTD Eye sočivima.
100 % sam sigurna da ste za njih čuli jer su veoma popularni na društvenim mrežama.
Bila sam jako iznenađena njihovim pozivom za
 saradnju pa sam odabrala dva divna modela sočiva.
O njima Vam pišem u narednih par minuta.
Zato, hajde da počnemo.


As you can see in photos everything came in this cute small box which 
contains a lot of goodies.
I got a mirror, glitter, some stickers and so many items.
But most important items were contact lenses.
They came in stunning holograpic box, super pretty.
TTD Eye have huge collection of leneses, their shade range is incredible.
You can find lenses in any color which is so amazing.
I choose two beautiful style and they are in black and rainbow.
They are so so good, fit my eyes easily and they are pleasant to wear.
So far, my favorites are Rainbow leneses because they are so unique.



Kao što možete videti na fotografijama sve je stiglo u ovoj malenoj
 kutiji koja je zapravo sadržala puno stvari. 
Dobila sam ogledalo, glitere, stikere i još puno toga.
Najvažnija stvar u mom slučaju bila su sočiva koja su smeštena u prelepim
 holografik kutijama.
TTD Eye nudi ogromu kolekciju sočiva, njihov asortiman sočiva je nevrovatan.
Zaista možete pronaći bilo koju boju sočivšto je zapravo odlično.
Sočiva koja sam ja izabrala su su crnoj i rainbow odnosno boji duge.
Veoma su lepa, lako se prilagođavaju obliku oka i prijatna su.
Za sada moj favorit jesu Rainbow sočiva koju su zaista veoma posebna i drugačija.



And more the most exciting part, let's see how I wear this contact lenses:

TTDeye Colorful Rainbow Colored Contact Lenses

 check HERE





TTDeye Darknight Black Colored Contact Lenses

check HERE


 So guys, that will be all.
Don't forget to use my discount code enangie  on TTDEYE.COM
I hope you like this post and let me know in comments which style is your favorite.
Instagram - @En_Angie
Twitter - @En_Angie
Until the next reading!
Love you all!
En
xxx
DISCLAIMER: PR products.



You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images