Y.Han Jewelry

18:28:00

Hey everyone,
after so long here is new post about jewelry.
Today you will read about gorgeous Red Splatter Necklace by Y.Han Design.
Zdravo svima,
posle jako dugo vremena evo novog post o nakitu.
Danas ćete čitati o divnoj crvenoj Splatter ogrlici J.Han Design nakita.





When I post picture on my Instagram www.instagram.com/en_angie wearing this necklace, I got so many compliments and so many people love it! https://www.instagram.com/p/BNPNJ20BIvB/?taken-by=en_angie
So I decided to share with you here more details about this necklace.
And let's start!
Kada sam postavila sliku na mom instagramu www.instagram.com/en_angie/ noseći ovu ogrlicu, dobila sam jako puno komplimenata i mnogima se svidela. https://www.instagram.com/p/BNPNJ20BIvB/?taken-by=en_angie
I onda sam odlučila da podelim više detalja o ovoj ogrlici.
I hajde da počnemo!




I fell in love when I saw this necklace, it's so unique and beautiful!
I don't have anything like this in my collection.
Necklace have gold color metal chain and plastic translucent red melting blood form.
I really like that, I thing it's so cool!
Zaljubila sam se u ovu ogrlicu čim sam je ugledala, jako je unikatna i lepa.
Nemam ništa slično njoj u mojoj kolekciji.
Ogrlica ima  metalni lančić u boji zlata i plastično transparentno crvenu formu topljenja krvi.



For more photos go check my Instagram


Y.Han jewelry is designed and made in New York City, US.
This necklace is available on Y.Han Design website and you can purchase here www.yhandesign.com
I love this necklace and I absolutely recommend Y.Han Design Jewelry it's beautiful, unique and so quality.
Y.Han nakit je dizajniran i proizveden u Nju Jorku, US.
Ova ogrlica je dostupna na njihovom sajtu i možete je kupiti ovde www.yhandesign.com
Jako mi se sviđa ova ogrlica i ja preporučujem Y.Han Design nakit jer je lep, unikatan i kvaliitetan.



Tell me what you thing about this necklace?
And do you like it?
Recite mi šta Vi mislite o ovoj ogrlici?
I da li Vam se sviđa?


Until the next reading
Love you all!
En
xxx
Do sledećeg čitanja!
Voli Vas sve!
En
xxx
(This post is not sponsored and all thoughts are my own)

Percentage of all sales support the efforts of aiding health and education for girls worldwide.

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images