Plush lip cream and Foiled lip gloss Review | Makeup Geek Cosmetics

07:51:00

Hey everyone,
and welcome back on my blog!
After reviewing Plush Mattes and Iconic Lipsticks it's time to share my thoughts about
Plush Cream and Foiled lip products.
So far I try out a lot of Makeup Geek Cosmetics lip products and 
I have to say they are one of mine favorites.
So, let's start with review!



Zdravo svima,
i dobrodošli nazad na moj blog!
Nakon recenzija o Plush Mattes i Iconic karminima vreme je da
 podelim moje utiske o Plush Cream i Foild MUG proizvodima.
Do sada sam probala puno Makeup Geek proizvoda za usne i moram
reći da su jedni od moji omiljenih.
Sada, krećemo sa receznijom!



Plush Cream collection contains 9 beautiful shades and they retails for 12.99 US dollars.
When it comes to packaging they are similar to Plush Mattes which is nice.
Today I will skip part about packaging to talk more about formula.
This lip formula is so unique, they are creamy but with mousse texture.
On the lips are so so comfortable and I can not explain how amazing they feel on my lips.



I have two shades Old Soul - is muted rose shade.
On my lips is pretty cool tone and have great pigmentation.


Next shade is Trophy Wife and it's perfect summer shade.
This shade is described as candy apple red but remind me more of watermelon red.
I absolutely love how this shade look on me, pigmentation is insane
 and I wear this lipstick very often.


Plush Cream kolekcija sadrži devet nijansi i njihova cena iznosi 12.99 američkih dolara.
Kada je reč o ambalaži veoma je slično Plush Matte karminima. Danas ću se više bazirati o formuli karmina pa ću izostaviti određene podatke.
Ova formula karmina je veoma posebna, ona je zapravno kremasta ali sa mus teksturom.
Na usnama su veoma prijatni i ja Vam ne mogu opisati taj lagani i prijatni osećaj.


Imam dve nijnase Old Soul jeste jedna od njih. Reč je prigušenoj roze nijansi.
Ova nijansa na mojim usnama je hladnog tona što se meni veoma dopada.



 Sledeća nijanse je Trophy Wife i reč je savrešenoj letnjoj nijansi.
Ova nijansa opisana je kao candy crvena jabuka ali mene više podseća na lubenica crvenu.
Veoma mi se dopada kako ova nijnsa izgleda na meni, pigmentacija je ludačka
 i nosim je veoma često.



Last lip product for today post will be Foiled lip gloos.
This lip gloss packaging is everything, so lovely and beautiful.
Mixtape I will described as burgundy plum shade.
Foiled lip glosses are really reflective, metallic and so pigmented.
You will be shocked how awesome they look on me.



Poslednji proizvod za usne za ovaj post biće Foiled sjaj za usne.
Ambalaža ovog sjaja je neverovatna, veoma je lepa.
Mixtape ću opisati kao burgundy ljubičastu nijasnu.
Foild sjaj za usne je zaista reflektivan, metalik i neverovatno pigmentovan.
Mislim da ćete biti šokirani koliko dobro izgleda.


And now my favorite part let's see how this lip products look on me:

Plush Cream in shade Old Soul check HERE




Plush Cream in shade Trophy Wife check on this link HERE



 Foiled lip gloos in shade Mixtape check on this link HERE




So guys that was all from me today.
I hope you like this post and we will see very soon.
Instagram - @En_Angie
Twitter - @En_Angie
Until the next reading!
Love you all!
En
xxx
DISCLAIMER: PR products.


You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images