TTD Eye contact lenses #7

14:52:00

 

 
Hey everyone and welcome back. Suggesting by the title you can guess that today I'm doing another TTD eye blog review. A few weeks ago I got a new package with some new shades. First off, new look of the brand is absolutely gorgeous. I like new packaging it's super cute. But, let's show new style of lenses.
In my package I got four new styles and they are:
Havana Blue Grey,
Havana Brown,
Butterfly Fairy Blue and  
Butterfly Fairy Grey.
In first photo I'm wearing Havana Blue Grey contact lenses. In second photo I'm wearing Havana Grey. In third look-photo I'm featuring Butterfly Fairy Blue and in the last look I'm wearing Butterfly Fairy Grey.
This contact lenses you can find on TTEeye webiste and here is link.



 

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images