ColourPop Cosmetics Fresh Kiss Lip creme lipsticks | Lip swatches and review

10:58:00


Hi everyone and welcome back on my blog. In today's blog post I'm writing about  ColourPop Cosmetics Fresh kiss Lip creme lipsticks. I'm super lucky because I got a whole collection send by ColourPop team so I can properly show you all the shades from the collection.


Fresh kiss creme lipstick collection contains 12 lip shades from nudes to pinks and reds. Shade range is really beautiful and you will probably find the perfect lip color for you. When it comes to formula this lipsticks are hybrid between cream lipsticks and balm. They aren't super thick, but neither liquid. On the lips they glide nice, they have a lot of coverage and really comfortable finish. 

When it comes to packaging it's super cute as well. This lipsticks came in a cute plastic square tube. The applicator is also nice so you don't need lip liner for application. Over all  this lipsticks are really good and they retail for 8 dollars each on ColourPop Website. My favorite shades are: BB spice, 411, Let's Vogue and Beverly Hills. 



So, that will be all today.
I hope you like today's post, don't forget to check ColourPop website.
Until the next reading.
Love you all!
En
xxx
DISCLAMER: PR products.

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images