The Balm - The Balmbina palette | Review

18:31:00



 Hi everyone and welcome back on my blog.Since summer is here, most of us will travel during this time. I'm not sure about you, but overpacking is my main problem. So, I decided to write about one great travel palette. The Balm is definitely one of my favorite makeup brand. They have many OG beauty products and The Balmbina palette is a combination of those staples and some new The Balm products. 

The Balmbina was lauched at the end off 2021. Somehow I haven't opportunity to  write about this palette on my blog but if you follow my work on other social networks you probably saw this palette. 
Like I mentioned before this palette features best selling the Balm products like Bronzila bronzer, Fist Date blush, new Let's Bolt highlighter and some other theBalm products.
With this palettes you can archive comple makeup look because this products are so versatile and you can use them on eyes and face as well.
When it comes to quality, this product perform amazing on the skin. 
The palette is sleek and compact so it will fit in your makeup bag perfectly. 
So, let's start with the details:
The first product in the row is Let's Bolt highlighter. This gold highlighter will add beauty, radiant sheen on your skin.
Next to it's Stamina, Stamina is blush shade from Will Powder blushes quad. 
It's a wearable mauve shade so it can be used on the eyes as eyeshadow and face as well. 
Third product is eyeshadow from Male Order palette
It's Deep Matte Brown shade, this product you can use as eyeliner, Brow Powder or eyeshadow. 
Last product in this row is another eyeshadow but this time from The Balm and beautiful palette. It's called Fog. 
 Second row start with Bronzila bronzer. 
One of my favorite TheBalm products. 
This bronzer can be used on the eyes and face as well. 
Next to Bronzila bronzer is It's a date Powder blush. It's a date Powder is perfect peachy pink everyday blush. Not too long ago I finished my Full size compact. Crazy, right? 😊 
Noah Lott is another eyeshadow from Male Order palette. It's cooper bronze eyeshadow. 
Last products in this palette is eyeshadow Green screen from TheBalm and the beautiful palette. 
It's shimmery purple plum color. 

Here are some of the looks that I created with The Balmbina palette:

Also, don't forget to check my video using this palette over my Reels. 
At the end, I want to mention  that I have a discount code, if you want to shop on theBalm website. 
My code is Enisa and you will get a 20 % discount 🛍️ 💸 on your purchase. 
Until the next reading. 
Love you all! 
En
xxx 
DISCLAMER: PR product.
 This post is not sponsored and all thoughts are my own.



You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images