Mountain Necklace - LittleWrenUK

11:57:00

Hey everyone,
how are you today?
I'm good and excited because I'm finally writing blog post about one of my favorite necklaces.
I don' t know why it took me so long, but here we are now.




Zdravo svima,
kako ste danas?
Ja sam dobro i veoma sam uzbuđena jer vam danas konačno pišem o jednoj od mojih omiljenih ogrlica.
Ne znam zbog čega mi je bilo potrebno ovoliko dugo vremena.
Ali evo nas sada.



If you follow me on Instagram,
you probably saw me showing or wearing this necklace.
But if you don't follow me, today I'm writing about beautiful Dainty Mountain Geometric Necklace by Little Wren UK.
Honestly, I can't enough describe this necklace.
It's so so beautiful, handmade, it's part of a Daydreamer collection.
The necklace is silver plated and 18' long (approx) with an silver plated pendant which is 2.2 cm wide.




Ako me pratite na Instagramu
sigurno ste videli kako pokazujem ili nosim ovu ogrlicu.
A ako me ne pratite, danas Vam pišem o plelepoj nežnoj ogrlici u obliku planine brenda Little Wren UK.
Iskreno, ne mogu dovoljno da opišem ovu ogrlicu.
Prelepa je, ručno je rađena i deo je Daydreamer kolekcije.
Ogrlice je posrebrena i dužine je 18 (cm) sa posrebrenim priveskom koji je širine 2,2 cm.




Little Wren UK jewelry you can find on Etsy shop.
They ship worldwide from UK.


Little Wren UK nakit možete naći na Etsy šopu.
Oni šalju pošiljke širom sveta iz Velike Britanje.
Ja moju ogrlicu nosim svakog dana, i definitivno je moja omiljena!




For more photos my wearing this necklace go check my Instagram!
Do you like this necklace?
Let me know in comments!
Da li vam se sviđa ova ogrlica?
Pišite mi u komentarima!


Until the next reading!
Love you all!
En
xxx
Do sledećeg čitanja!
Voli vas sve!
En
xxx
(This post is not sponsored and all thoughts are my own)

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images