Full False Eyelashes Review | Makeup Geek Cosmetics

17:43:00

Hey everyone,
and welcome back on my blog.
False eyelashes are my signature sign and I know it sound pathetic but I can't image my life without them.
They make my looks more completed, dramatic and mysterious.
So, today I will show you how I wear Makeup Geek Cosmetics lashes.
What associates us to Makeup Geek are their popular eyeshadows but this
 brand recently launched beautiful range of lashes.
Honestly, I'm really impressed and my thought you will read right now.
So, let's start!



Zdravo svima,
i dobrodošli nazad na moj blog!
Veštačke trepavice jesu moj zaštitni znak, zvučace patetično ali ne mogu da zamislim moj život bez njh. One čine moje makeup look potupnijiim, dramatičnijim i misterizonijim.
Danas ću Vam pokazati kako ja nosim Makeup Geek Cosmetics trepavice.
Ono što nas prvo asocira na Makeup Geek jesu njihove veoma popularne senke ali ovaj brend od nedavno u svom asortimanu nudi i lep sprektar veštačkih trepavica.
Iskreno, ja sam veoma impresionirana i moje utiske pročitaćete upravo sada.
Zato, hajde da počnemo! 


MUG False Lashes collection contains 5 different lashes style which will correspond to different eye shapes. I have two lashes styles, one are super cute and dramatic and other pair is so natural and wispy. 
Those style are Elegant and Charmer.
Lashes are synthetic but the quality is incredible.
I wear them so many time since I received them and they still looks good.
On the eyes they are so light-weight and  not heavy at all.


MUG kolekcija veštačkih trepavica sadrži pet različitih stilova koji
će odgovarati različitim oblicima očiju.
Ja imam dva modela trepavica, jedan par je veoma dramatičan
dok je drugi veoma prirodan i lagan model.
Ovi modeli trepavica nazvani su Elegant and Charmer.
 Trepavicu su napravljene od sintetike ali je kvalitet zaista neverovatan.
Ja sam ih nosila više puta od kako su mi stigle i one su i dalje jako dobre.
Na očima su veoma lagane bez osećaja težine.


First model is Elegant. Elegant is most dramatic lashes pair in collection
 but they are super stunning.
Elegant lashes will give you cat effect because they are shorter at the beginning and longer at the ends.
 This style of eyelashes will make your eyes more seductive, which I like.
Second model are Charmer lashes.
Honestly, I never saw eyelash style like this.
They are super unique and have that interlaced effect which will give
 some volume and length to your eyes.
I like to wear Charmer lashes with simple and natural look so this lashes come to the show.



Prvi model je Elegant.
Elegant je najdramtičniji par iz kolekcije ali su zaista veoma lepe.
Ovaj model daće vašim očima prepoznatiljiv cat eye efekat jer su na početku kraće dok su duže na samim krajevima. Takođe, Elegant trepavice učiniće vaše oči zavodljivijim, što ja zapravo volim. Sledeći model jesu Charmer trepavice.
Iskreno, ovakve trepavice nisam viđala do sada.
Veoma su posebne jer imaju taj uprepletani efekat koji će dati volumen ali i dužinu.
Volim da nosim Charmer trepavice sa nekim jednostavnim i prirodnijim eye makeup look-om jer želim da ove trepvice dođu do izražaja.



Let see how this amazing lashes look on me:

Elegant lashes check HERE


Charmer lashes check HERE


For more looks with this products check my Instagram account.
So guys that was all from me today.
I hope you like this post and we will see very soon.
Instagram - @En_Angie
Twitter - @En_Angie
Until the next reading!
Love you all!
En
xxx

DISCLAIMER: PR products.

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images