New launches - haul part 9 | Makeup Geek Throwback Sale

16:58:00


Hey and welcome back to my new blog post. Buying makeup definitely has a therapeutic effect on me. Last month Makeup Geek had an amazing Throwback sale and I got so many things. So, in today's post I'll share with you products I purchased as well as my thoughts about them. Let's start.
Zdravo svima i dobrodošli nazad na moj blog. Kupovanje šminke definitvno ima terapeutsko dejstvo na mene. Prošlog meseca Makeup Geek je ima odličnu rasprodaju proizvoda pa sam kupila par novih proizvoda, tako da ću Vam u današnjem postu pokazati šta sam sve to kupila.

Fun fact, I ordered twice during this Throwback sale. The first time I got a couple of products and I like them so much, so I decided to place another order and buy more.
Shipping to Serbia was 12 $ and I paid it twice.My packages arrived perfectly fine and overall I purchased 14 MUG products.
Jedna zanimljiva činjenica jeste da sam dva puta naručila proizvode. U prvoj porudžbini je bilo svega par proizvoda ali su mi se veoma svideli tako sam naručila još par. Cena dostave za Srbiju je 12 dolara i platila sam je dva puta. Ukupno sam kupila 14-st novih proizvoda pa hajde da vam pokažem.
Makeup Geek palettes have a beautiful and classy design. Since I'm a huge fan of their  formula, I bought two palettes. In my first order I got All that glitter eyeshadow palette. This palette is just stunning with many foiled finish eyeshadows. I already used this palette and I have been enjoying it a lot. In my second order I got another palette and that is the Fall harvest. Fall harvest is perfect everyday palette for me. This palette contains a mix of mattes and shimmer. 
Eyeshadows from this palette are really flattering and they look gorgeous on my green eyes.


Makeup Geek palete imaju prelep i veoma klasičan dizajn. Pošto sam veliki fan njihove formule kupila sam dve palete senki. U prvoj porudžbini kupila sam All that glitter paletu. Ova paleta je prelepa i ima zanimljivu kombinaciju boja. U njoj preovladavaju senke metalik završnice. Paletu sam koristila par puta i veoma je dobra. Fall harvest sam kupila u drugoj porudžbini. Ova paleta je savršen izbor za svakodnevnu šminku jer sadrži mix šimerastih i mat senki. Takođe, nijanse iz ove palete izgledaju prelepo na mojim zelenim očima. 



*All that glitter eyeshadow palette
*Fall harvest eyeshadow palette
Since we still talk about eyeshadows, I also bought two mono eyeshadows in two separate orders. In my first order I got Insomnia eyeshadow, duochrome warm brown with blue green shift. The second eyeshadow is Down to Earth, medium matte neutral taupe.


Pošto i dalje pričamo o senkama, kupila sam dve mono senke. Insomnia je o duochrome braon senka sa zelenom-plavih refleksom. Naredna senka jeste Down to Earth, mat braon hladna senka.



Makeup Geek pigments are a new discovery for me. During this Throwback sale they were so affordable, so I decided to give them a try. First, I bough Kaleidoscope, and I was so surprised at how beautiful this pigment looked. So, Kaleidoscope is the reason why I placed another order and bought 6 more. Kaleidoscope is part of Makeup Geek duochrome pigments, and this product has beautiful teal, green and purple shift. Sugar Rush and Wildfire are also Duo-chrome pigments. Enchanted, Tin Man and Atlantis are foiled finish pigments and Utopia is a basic pigment. Honestly, I can't get over these products and look and perform beautiful.


Makeup Geek pigmenti su otkriće za mene. Za vreme rasprodaje su bili sniženi tako da sam odlučila da im pružim šansu. Kaleidoscope je prvi pigment koji sam kupila i on je razlog zbog čega sam napravila i drugu porudžbini i naručila još šest novih nijansi. Kaleidoscope je duo chrome pigment koji se pod različitim uglovima svetlost presijava na tirkiz, sivo ili ljubičasto. Ostali pigmenti koje sam kupila jesu: Sugar rush i Wildfire su takođe iz duochrome linije. Enchaned,Tin Man i Atlantis su pigmenti sa sa metalik završnicom dok je Utopia običan pigment. Iskreno, oduševljena sam kako ovi pigmenti izgledaju na očima.



*Kaleidoscope all over eyes
*Atlantis pigment in inner corner
The last three products are highlighters. The Nightlight is deeper gold shade with a soft luminous finish. This shade can be used on medium and deep skin tones. Celestial and  Moon Phase are duochrome highlighters. Moon Phase has a translucent base with icy blue and green duochrome shift and Celestial as icy purple duochrome shift


Poslednja tri proizvoda jesu hajlajteri. Nighlighter je tamno zlatni hajlajter sa nežnom  završnicom. Celestial i Moon Phase su duochrome hajlajteri. Moon Phase ima zeleni i plavi odsjaj dok Celestial ima ljubičasto plavi odsjaj.



So, that was my haul. For more looks with this products check my Instagram and don't forget to use my discount code EN_ANGIE at Makeupgeek website for 10% off. 
Instagram - @En_Angie 
Tiktok - @En_Angie 
Twitter - @En_Angie 
Until the next reading! 
Love you all! 
En 
xxx 
DISCLAIMER: 
This post is not sponsored and all thoughts are my own!


You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images