The Balm Let's bolt highligeter | Review

15:55:00



Hi everyone and welcome back on my blog. In today's blog post I'm introducing you new the Balm cosmetics Let's bolt highlighter. I'm super excited to finally write this post and share my thoughts about the product. Let's bolt highlighter was launched in September and I was one of the first influencers who had the chance to try this product.




The Balm aesthetic is something special, every the Balm product have cute and unique packaging. New highlighter is amazing, I'm truly obsessed with how this gold highlighter looks on the skin. So, let me explain you why. The gold highlighter is really hard to pull off. Most of the time they will look just like gold strip on the skin. Even though I'm fair this highlighter doesn't look bad on my skin at all. I will insert some pictures so you will be able to see this highlighter on my skin.





When it comes to formula, it's really nice. Let's bolt highlighter is very pigmented, blendable and buildable. On the skin is very soft and leaves gold reduced finish.
Also, I have mentioned that this product is paraben free and doesn't have talc which is great for your skin. If you want to check this product go and visit the Balm website  and you can use my discount code Enisa20 for 20% off.
Happy shopping!
For more makeup looks and videos check my social networks.
Instagram - @En_Angie
 Tiktok - @En_Angie
Twitter - @En_Angie  
Until the next reading!
 Love you all!
Enisa
xxx
DISCLAIMER: PR products.


 

You Might Also Like

1 коментара

  1. Анониман24. јул 2023. 17:51

    Girl you are not fair in any sense of the word lol. more like medium skin tone :)

    ОдговориИзбриши

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images