Green hoodie | Zaful

11:25:00

Hey everyone,
and welcome back to another Zaful post!
This time I'm writing about another fashion item from Zaful.
I order a hoodie, it's sporty and simple.
So, let's start!


Zdravo svima,
i dobrodošli u još jedan post posvećen Zaful-u!
Ovog puta Vam  pišem o još jednoj modnoj starčici sa sajta Zaful.
Naručila sam duks, sportski je i veoma jednostavan.
Hajde da počnemo!


This hoodie is so comfy and cosy.
It's made from cotton, it's very warm and soft.
On me it's cropped not oversized like it was said on Zaful but I like to wear it with highwaisted jeans.
Color is stunning deep green and this shade is my favorite.



Ovaj duks je veoma udoban.
Napravljen je od pamuka i veoma je prijatan i topao.
Na meni je kraći, definitivno nije oversize kao što piše na Zaful sajtu, ali volim da ga nosim sa farmerkama dubokog struka.
Boja je divna tamno zelena što je ujedno i moja omiljena nijansa zelene.




If you like this type of hoodies, check Zaful.
I will put like here: https://bit.ly/2qhWkxG

Ako volite ovakav tip dukseva, pogledajte ih na Zaful-u.
Ostavljam Vam link ovde: https://bit.ly/2qhWkxG

That would be all from me for today.
I hope you like my blog post!


Instagram - @En_Angie
Twitter - @En_Angie
Until the next reading!
Love you all!
En
xxx

Do sledećeg čitanja!
Voli Vas sve!
En
xxx

DISCLAMER: PR product!

You Might Also Like

1 коментара

  1. Thank you for sharing this blog. A blog is exciting and valuable. If you look for a distinctive and genuine fashion sense, The Chiefing Chic offers the most up-to-date organic chiefing products. We've put together the most fantastic fashion combinations, from unisex wool sweaters to cannabis clothing and more.

    ОдговориИзбриши

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images