Red crossbody Bag | Dresslily

12:49:00

Hey everyone,
and welcome back on my blog.
During amazing new year sale season I order so many things from Dresslily.
Dresslily is very familiar online shop on my blog.
I was working with them for some time but this time I got everything by myself.
Like I said before I got so many things and one of them was this red crossbody bag which I'm featuring today.
So, let's start!



Zdravo svima,
i dobrodošli nazad na moj blog!
Za vreme neverovatne novogodnišnje sezone popusta naručila sam puno stvari sa Dresslily sajta. Dresslily je veoma poznat online shop na mom blogu.
Radila sam sa njima jedno vreme ali ovog puta naručila sam sve sama.
Kao što sam pomenula ranije, kupila sam puno stavri među kojima je i divna malena torbica koju danas predstavljam na mom blogu.
Zato, hajde da počnemo!



When warmer day comes I get inspired to do my outfit post which you'll see more on my blog.
I don't own many red items and because of that I decided it was time to change those things.
In my simple outfit I decide to add a pop of red with this gorgeous bag.
Bag is very small and you can't carry many things in it.
I love how simple and unique looks, strap is so beautiful and that's the reason I order it.



Kako je toplije vreme stiglo imam inspiraciju da radim oufit postove koji 
će postati učestaliji na mom blogu.
Ne posedujem puno crvenih stvari pa sam iz tog razloga odučila da to promenim.
Mom jednostavnom outfitu dodala sam malo boje sa ovom divnom crvenom torbicom.
Torba je veoma malena i ne može stati puno stvari unutra.
Veoma mi se dopada kako jednostavno izgleda, kaiš je veoma lep i on je razlog zašto se našla u mojoj korpi.



Red crossbody Bag - Dresslily
Leather Jacket - Zaful
(My blog post about this item HERE)
Earrings - Rosegal



That would be all from me for today.
I hope you like my blog post!
Instagram - @En_Angie
Twitter - @En_Angie
Until the next reading!
Love you all!
En
xxx
Do sledećeg čitanja!
Voli Vas sve!
En
xxx

DISCLAIMER:



This post is not sponsored and all thoughts are my own!
Osim ako nisam naglasila suprotno, proizvode sam kupila sopstvenim novcem. 
Svi utisci i recenzije su u potpunosti lično moji.



You Might Also Like

3 коментара

  1. The bag is gorgeous! really love a pop of red. never heard of this store before :o need to check it out hehe

    dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com
    xoxo <3

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Great post. Its really amazing blog. I am learning so many new things. Thanks for sharing it with us. Please provide more blog posts on how to use and get discount by using Housejoy Coupons

    ОдговориИзбриши

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images