Lime Crime Velvetines liquid matte lipsticks | Review

14:54:00



Hey everyone and welcome. Today I'm finally writing review about Lime Crime Velvetines liquid matte lipsticks. Almost a year ago I spoil myself  for my birthday with set of Lime Crime best selling liquid lipsticks. Since than I  have been wearing this liquid lipsticks non stop. If you follow me on Instagram you probably saw some of my looks with them. Couple weeks ago I received my first Lime Crime PR package and it contained three full size Velvetines liquid matte lipsticks. 



Zdravo svimo i dobrodošli. Danas vam konačno pišem recenziju Lime Crime Velvetines tečnih mat karmina. Pre skoro godina dana sam odlučila da samoj sebi za rođendan kupim set mini Lime Crime tečnih mat karmina. Sasvim neočekivano pre par nedelja stigao mi je prvi Lime Crime PR paket koji je sadržao tri full size Velvetines tečna mat karmina. Ovo je zapravo bio savršeni podsetnik za mene da napišem recenziju o njima. Zato, hajde da počnemo!



Velvetines liquid matte lipsticks have very beautiful packaging. Those roses on the cup give me spring girly vibes. One full size lipstick contains 2,6 ml of product. Range of shades is amazing, from nudes, to reds and some really fun shades. Most important thing to me when it comes to liquid lipsticks is formula. This formula is absolutely amazing, Velvetines liquid matte lipsticks have full pigmentation in one swipe. On the lipsthey are so comfortable and they are pretty long lasting too. I have 13 of them but today I will only show some of them. Stay tuned for another post full of lip swatches. Enjoy!




Velvetines tečni mat karmini imaju prelepo pakovanje, jedan full size karmin ima 2,6 ml proizvoda. Izbor nijansi je odličan u ponudi imaju nude, crvene ali i neke veoma zabavne nijanse poput plave i zelene. Kada je reč o tečnim karminima najvažnija jeste formula koja je u ovom slučaju odlična. Velvetines karmini imaju punu moć prekrivanja u samo jednom sloju. Na usnama su veoma prijatni i traju dugo. Iako ukupno imam 13 tečnih karmina u ovom postu pokazaćuu vam samo par nijansi. Uskoro ću uraditi post sa fotografijama lip swatche-ve svih karmina.



Lime Crime Cashmere Velvetines liquid matte lipstick is linked HERE


Lime Crime Teddy Bear Velvetines liquid matte lipstick
is linked HERE


Lime Crime F
eelings Velvetines liquid matte lipstick is linked HERE


Instagram - @En_Angie
Twitter - @En_Angie
Until the next reading!
Love you all!
En
xxx
DISCLAIMER: PR product!











You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images