Latest Colourpop Cosmetics launches | PR haul

10:08:00

Hi people and welcome back. In today's post, I'm going to share my thoughts on the latest releases of Colourpop Cosmetics. For the last couple of mouths, they have been released so many new collections. And since I'm lucky enough to be on their PR list, I have a chance to try all these products. So, let's start!
One of the latest collections that I received  is the Darth Vader eyeshadow palette from Star Wars collection. This palette is done in collaboration with Disney. Darth Wader came in cardboard packaging and have 9 eyeshadows. The palette contains matte and shimmer shades and color scheme is gorgeous with greys and gunmetal colors. Eyeshadows blend really nice and work great with each other. If you want to check this palette you can still get it, I'll like palette HERE.

Not too long ago I also received  new Colourpop Pretty Fresh Pressed Powder. This powder came in 18 shades so it will cover all skin tones. I'm currently using shade Fair 2, this powder is silky and buildable. So, far I like this product, but if you want I can done detailed review. More details about this powder you can find HERE.


All the Buzz collection is one of the pretties I have ever received. This collection have three subcategories. 
Get your buzz on with honeybee inspired Wanna Bee Pressed Powder Palette, the Can You Beelieve Super Shock Shadow Duo, Lux Lip Oil in shade Comb By, and a mini SOL Shimmering Body Powder in shade Wildflower Honey.
Go sky high with dragonfly inspired So Fly Pressed Powder Palette, the Flown Away Super Shock Shadow Duo, Lux Lip Oil in shade Emperor, and a mini SOL Shimmering Body Powder in shade Bronze Hour.

Get glowy with firefly inspired Glow Getter Pressed Powder Palette, the Glowing Strong Super Shock Shadow Duo, Lux Lip Oil in shade Gleam On, and a mini SOL Shimmering Body Powder in shade Star Light.
My favorite items from the collection are Super Shock eyeshadows as well as Lip oils. I literally wear lip oil everyday. If you want I can do another more detailed post about each collection, just let me know! So, that will be all today. I hope you like today's post.
Until the next reading. 
Love you all! 
En
xxx 
DISCLAMER: PR products.
 This post is not sponsored and all thoughts are my own.


You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images