Sigma Beauty Hydro Melt Lip mask | Review

13:59:00

Hi people and welcome to my blog! In today's post, I'm going to share my thoughts about the new Sigma Beauty Hydro Melt lip mask. Sigma Beauty really stands out with it's new launches, which has been one of my favourite so far. So, let me introduce you new Sigma Beauty Hydro Melt lip masks!



New lip masks came is a gorgeous plastic packaging with silver metallic lid. The Sigma Beauty Hydro Melt lip masks feature hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, jojoba oil and shea butter. With each lip mask, you get a mini spatula that is super cute and attentive. On the lips this mask is so hydrating and leaves a soft and glossy finish. My lips are very dry and seem chapped all the time. But, since I tried this new products, I don't have this problem anymore. I usually wear this mask twice today, in the morning and before I want to go to bed. The Sigma Beauty Hydro Melt lip mask comes in four colours: Tint, Tranqiul, All Heart and Hush. My favorite so far is shade Hush. Hydro Melt lip mask retails for 22 dollars and it’s available at SigmaBeauty.com
Products featured in this post: Sigma Beauty Hydro Melt Lip mask - linked HERE Sigma SO2 Spatula brush -linked HERE.

So, that will be all today.I hope you like today's post, don't forget to check Sigma website. 
Until the next reading. 
Love you all! 
En
 xxx 
DISCLAMER: PR products.
 This post is not sponsored and all thoughts are my own.



 

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images