Iris Beauty Contact Lenses

20:27:00

Hey everyone and welcome back on my blog.
In today post I decide to share with you my new contact lenses by Iris Beauty.
Iris Beauty is US contact lenses brand how offer so many style for lenses.
I have opportunity to pick one of their products.
So, let's show you what I got.



Zdravo svima i dobrodošli nazad na moj blog.
U današnjem blog postu odlučila sam da Vam pokažem moja nova sočiva brenda Iris BeautyIris Beauty je američki brend sočiva koji u svojoj ponudi imaju veliki broj modela. Imala sam mogućnost da odabrem jedan model sočiva.
Pa, hajde da Vam pokažem šta sam to dobila.




In this black cute box I got one pair of lenses and one lenses case to keep my lenses safe and clean. Iris Beauty range is really nice and they offer so many shades so I had a difficult
time to choose only one style. Since my natural eye color is green I decided to get brown lenses. And shade that I got is Amber Brown which is like hazel brown-green.
I like this contact lenses a lot because I don't have anything similar and Amber Brown contact lenses you can check HERE.




U ovoj malenoj crnoj kutiji bilo je smešten jedan par sočiva i jedna kutija za njihovo 
čuvanje. Iris Beauty zaista ima lep asortiman nijansi tako da sam imala poteškoća da odabrem samo jedan par. Pošto je moja boja očiju zelena želela sam da odaberem nešto sasvim suprotno tome a to su bila sočiva su broan boji. Nijansa jeste Amber Brown koja u mom slučaju izgledaju kao hazel broan-zelene oči. Meni se ova sočiva veoma dopadaju jer nemam ništa slično njima i njih možete detaljnije pogledati na narednom linku OVDE.





Don't forget to check this beautiful lenses and you can use my code Enisa15 for discount.
 So guys, that will be all.
I hope you like this post and let me know in comments which style is your favorite.

Instagram - @En_Angie
Twitter - @En_Angie
Until the next reading!
Love you all!
En
xxx

DISCLAIMERPR products.

You Might Also Like

1 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images