Gerard Cosmetics Clean Canvas Eye Concealer and Base | swaches

16:04:00

 






Hi, as I promised few 
months ago here is another post about Gerard Cosmetics Clean Canvas Bases. In that post I mention new shades of this bases but I haven't show you swaches which I will do right now. If you haven't read my previous post I will highly suggest to check that post first. Post is linked HERE so you can read more about formula, etc. I hope you enjoy this photos and let's start!









Shades are: 1. White, 2. Fair, 3. Medium and 4. Cocao.




Don't forget to check my Instagram @en_angie to see makeup looks done with this Gerard Clean canvas bases. I use all 4 shades all the time to complement many of my makeup looks. So far I like this base a lot.
At the end, don't forget to check this base at GerardCosmetics.com
Link is HERE

Instagram - @En_Angie
Twitter - @En_Angie
Until the next reading!
Love you all!
En
xxx
DISCLAIMER: PR products!






You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images