How to apply false eyelashes - Tips and trick | Curlsie lashes

11:24:00

Lashes, lashes, lashes... Do you love to wear false eyelashes? And do you struggle applying them? Today, I'm writing you my tips and tricks how to apply falses. 
But first, you need this products:
- A pair of false eyelashes,
- Lash glue,
- Eyelashes tweezers,
- Eyelash curler and
- Mascara.
STEP 1: CURL YOUR NATURAL LASHES. 
I always to this step first. Using an eyelash curler can help your false eyelashes appear more realistic by giving them a natural shape. The curler can also help blend false lashes with your own lashes if you have them.
STEP 2: APPLY MASCARA. 
Coat your natural lashes with a thin layer of mascara. So mascara can lift your lashes and false lashes can blend easier.
STEP 3: ADD LASH GLUE. 
Apply lash glue to the lash band and wait a few moments for the glue to dry a little bit.
STEP 4: PUT' EM ON. 
Using fingers or tweezers and place lashes on my eyes. But be careful!
STEP 5: WAIT A LITTLE BIT!
Wait until everything is well dried.
And that is all!
 Lashes that I mostly use is from the brand Curlsie. I already did one detailed blog review about this lashes so if you want I'll link post HERE
Let's be friends!
Instagram - @En_Angie 
Twitter - @En_Angie
Tiktok - @En_Angie 
Until the next reading!
Love you all!
En
xxx
DISCLAIMER:
PR products but this post is not sponsored and all thoughts are my own!

You Might Also Like

2 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images