Rosegold wrist watch | Rosegal

07:40:00

Hey everyone,
and welcome back.
One of the trendiest color for several years is definitely rosegold.
Jewelry in this color is very popular and rosegold is the perfect warm color for every skin tone.
Recently in the mail I got a rosegold watch from Rosegal, which looks so nice that deserved a special review.
So, let's started!




Zdravo svima,
i dobrodošli nazad.
Jedna od najmodernijh boja današnjice jeste rosegold odnosno roze zlato.
Nakit u ovoj boji je veoma popularan, roze zlato je savršena topla boja koja odgovara svim tonovima kože.
Nedavno mi je stigao rosegold sat sa sajta Rosegal i svojom lepotom zaslužio je posebnu recenziju.
Zato, hajde da počnemo!





I think I will repeat the words "I love it!" and "So beautiful!" several times in this blog post.
This watch is amazing!
It's made out of metal,very lightweight and has an analog system.
It's a little bigger for me, because I have very narrow wrist.





Mislim da ću u ovom postu više puta ponavljati reči "Dopada mi se!" i "Veoma je lep!".
Ovaj sat je divan!
Napravljen je od metala, veoma je lagan i poseduje analogni sistem.
Malo mi je veći, jer imam tanke zglobove.



Design is very nice, watch is really trendy and beautiful on photos.
I'm gonna say it's very instagramable.
Also, price is very affordable.
You can check it, here is link: http://bit.ly/2EH149h


Dizajn je veoma lep, sat je moderan i prelep za fotograsanje.
Cena je veoma pristupačna.
Zato ga pogledajte, ovde se nalazi link: http://bit.ly/2EH149h


That would be all from me for today.
I hope you like my blog post!


Instagram - @En_Angie
Twitter - @En_Angie
Until the next reading!
Love you all!
En
xxx

Do sledećeg čitanja!
Voli Vas sve!
En
xxx

DISCLAMER: PR product!

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images