Chunky knit sweater | Gamiss

09:38:00

Hey everyone,
and welcome back on my blog.
Sweaters become my obessesion when it  comes to online shopping.
With this piece of clothes you can't make a mistake.
They are soft, warm and cosy.
In today post I'm writing you about my new Gamiss sweater.
So, let's start!




Zdravo svima,
i dobrdošli nazad na moj blog.
Džemperi su postali moja opsesija kada je online šoping u pitanju.
Sa ovim komadom odeće jednostavno ne možete pogrešiti.
Oni su mekani, topli i udobni.
U današnjem postu pisaću Vam o mom novom džemperu sa sajta Gamiss.
Zato, hajde da počnemo!





I've noticed this sweater a long time ago na Gamiss website.
It just got my attention so I have to order it.
It's super cute, I love material and design.
Also. it's warm and look so beautiful in photos.






Primetila sam ovaj džemer odavno na Gamiss sajtu.
Privukao mi je pažnju pa sam morala da ga naručim.
Veoma lep, dopada mi se i materijal i dizajn.
Topao je i prelepo izgleda na fotografijama.






If you love this type of sweaters, check this on Gamiss.
Here is link: http://bit.ly/2DaI0L1

Ako volite ovaj tip džempera, pogledajte ovaj na sajtu Gamiss.
Evo i link-a: http://bit.ly/2DaI0L1

Let me know in the comments, do you like sweaters and what you think about this one.
Use code GMSTYLE for 15%off discount on Gamiss website.


Instagram - @En_Angie
Twitter - @En_Angie

Until the next reading!
Love you all!
En
xxx
Do sledećeg čitanja!
Voli Vas sve!
En
xxx
DISCLAMER: PR product!

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images