T-SHIRTS | ZAFUL

19:04:00

Hey everyone,
a
nd welcome back!
In today post I'm writing you again about Zaful.
This time I order some t-shirts, perfect for modern fashion outfits.
More about them just in a minute.
So, let's start!




Zdravo svima,
i dobrodošli nazad!
U današnjem blog postu pišem Vam ponovo o Zaful-u.
Ovog puta naručila sam dve majice, savršene za urbane modne kombinacije.
Više o njima za koji minut.
Zato, hajde da počnemo.




First is this gorgeous black t-shirt. 
This is one of my favourite t-shirts, I'm loving the retro vibe and good quality cotton.
Also, material and size fit me perfectly.
Next is floral print tee in Gray.
This t-shirt is oversized and is very casual.
Both are really soft and comfortable to wear.




Prva je divna crna majica sa printom.

Ovo je jedna od mojih omiljenih majici, volim retro momenat i odličan kvalitet.
Sledeća je cvetna majica takođe sa printom sive boje.
Ova je oversized i u kežual stilu je.
Obe majice su veoma mekane i udobne za nošenje.






This T-shirts are done really good and I wear them often.

You have my recommendations.
Check them on Zaful right now:
Black T-shirt: https://bit.ly/2RJ0UkB
Grey T-shirt: https://bit.ly/2OSGiaR



Oba proizvoda su odrađena jako dobro i često ih nosim.

Imate moje preporuke što se tiče njih.
Pogledajte ih na Zaful-u sada:

That would be all from me for today.

I hope you like my blog post!

Instagram - @En_Angie
Twitter - @En_Angie



Until the next reading!

Love you all!
En
xxx

Do sledećeg čitanja!
Voli Vas sve!
En
xxx

DISCLAMER: PR products!

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images