Coastal Scents Revealed Smoky palette and Revealed 3 eyeshadow palette | Review

10:35:00



 Hey everyone and welcome back on my blog. Today I'm finally writing review of Coastal Scents Revealed Smokey and Revealed 3 eyeshadow palette. I have been testing and wearing this palettes a lot lately so now is time to share my thoughts. Let's start!



Zdravo svima i dobrdo
šli nazaad na moj blog. Danas Vam konačno pišem recenziju Coastal Scents Smokey i Revealed 3 palete. Ove palete u poslednje vreme sam koristila veoma često
  tako da ću sada podelti i moje utiske.



Palettes came in beautiful 
cardboard packing and honestly this is my favorite type of packaging because this palettes are sleek and easy to storage. I really like design on Revealed Smoky palette, it's really pretty. Inside of each palette are placed 20 eyeshadows. There is nice variety of mattes and shimmers in both palettes. Formula is okay, matte eyeshadows can be a little bit dry but shimmers are really nice. Personally, my favorite is Revealed Smoky because I don't own many cool tone eyeshdows and I found out that this eyeshadows perform better in my case.




Palete su kartonske, 
što je zapravo moj omiljeni tip ambalaža jer su tanke, lake za odlaganje i organizaciju. Veoma mi se dopada dizajn na Revealed Smoky paleti. Unutar svake palete smešteno je 20 senki. Palete imaju lep raspon mat i šimer nijansi. Formula je okej, mat senke mogu biti malo suvlje dok su šimeraste senke veoma dobre. Meni se više dopada Revealed Smoky palete iz razloga jer ja nemam puno senki hladnih tonova i senke iz ove palete se lepše nanose i blendaju u odnosu na prethodnu paletu.




Now you will see swatches and some of my makeup looks done with this palettes.
I hope you enjoyed!

 Revealed Smoky eyeshadow palette









 Revealed 3 eyeshadow palette









Coastal Scents Reveald 3 eyeshadow palette you can get HERE
Coastal Scents Revealed Smoky you can get HERE



Instagram - @En_Angie
Twitter - @En_Angie
Until the next reading!
Love you all!
En
xxx
DISCLAIMER: PR products!





You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images