Dresslily Haul

16:58:00


Hey everyone and welcome to my new Dresslily haul post. Since Halloween is nearly here today I'll show you where to get your last minute Halloween costume. I got my package recently so now it's perfect time to show what I got. This time I got two only items, one dress and one pair of earrings. First off, I'm totally obsessed with my new earrings. They are so beautiful and have sun and moon shape. I'm wearing this earrings non stop and definitely Dresslily have amazing range of jewelry. Guys, you need to check those. They are link HERE.




Next and my last item in this haul is gorgeous. This dress and be worn in many occasions not just for halloween. Dress is really simple, have A shape and perfectly suite to my body shape. Check this beautiful dress HEREAt the end don't forget to shop at Dresslily and use 22% unlimited Discount code: GBJKNO



Until the next reading!

Love you all!
En
xxx


DISCLAIMER: PR products.

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images