Gerard Cosmetics Hidden gem - Slay Away The Day Makeup Removing Balm | Review

09:41:00

 Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. In today's blog post I want to share with you one amazing product that I discovered recently. Gerard Cosmetics is one of my favorite makeup brand and I have tried almost every GC product, but recently I found a hidden gem in their range and I can't stop taking about it.


 That product is Slay Away The Day Makeup Remover Balm. I choose this product completely randomly because I always buy the same products so I allowed myself to try something new. And guys, I didn't make a mistake. This make up remover balm is amazing and I'll tell you why. So let's start the review. 


Slay Away The Day Makeup Remover Balm comes in a black tube, contains 100ml of product and is available in three different varieties: peach🍑, lavender💜and rose🌹. I chose the peach-scented balm, and it's really nice and refreshing. The smell is not overly strong if you are not a fan of it. The balm itself completely removes my makeup, moisturizes and hydrates my skin.


I love how my skin looks when I use this product, it's not harsh on the skin, on the contrary, it's very gentle. So, the only problem I had with this product is the packaging. The balm is so thick that it is almost impossible to squeeze it out of the tube. The reason for this is that the balm contains coconut oil which sets, so I suggest you warm the product first. Also, you can always squeeze the product into a jar and use the product that way, like I did and problem solved! 


As I mentioned, this makeup remover balm is 100% my favorite balm. I will buy this product again and again for sure!!
 So I'll probably try Lavender next.

I will link Slay Away The Day Makeup Removing Balm HERE and don't forget to use code Enisa so you can achieve 30% off on your order. 🛍️


Let me know in the comments, have you tried any Gerard product? I would like to hear your thoughts. 

That will be all for today. 

I hope you enjoy reading my review. 

Instagram - @En_Angie

 Tiktok - @En_Angie

  Twitter - @En_Angie  

Until the next reading!

 Love you all!

 Enisa

xxx

  DISCLAIMER: PR product.





You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images