Long grey sweater | Rosegal

09:33:00

Hey everyone,
and welcome back.
March is the right time for the sweaters, because weather it is neither too cold neither too hot.
I wear sweaters all the time and they are my favorite type of clothes.
In today blog post I'm working with Rosegal webbsite to present you another sweater from their collection.
So, let's start.


Zdravo svima,
i dobrodošli nazad.
Mart je pravo vreme za džempere, zato što vreme nije ni previše toplo ali ni previše hladno.
Džempere nosim stalno i oni su moj omiljeni tip odeće.
U današnjem blog postu sarađujem sa Rosegal sajtom kako bih Vam predstavila još jedan džemper iz njihove kolekcije.
Zato, hajde da počnemo!



On me this sweater is oversized but I found to way how to style it.
Material is okay, it's thin but still wearable and cute.
This sweater have V neck shape and it's really soft on the touch.





Na meni je ovaj džemper prevelik ali ja sam pronašla način kako da ga stiluzujem.
Materijal je zadovoljavajući, tanak je ali i dalje se može nositi.
Takođe, ima izrez u obliku slova V i veoma je mekan na dodir.



Here is link if you want to see more about it: http://bit.ly/2oU6pz5
Ostavljam Vam link ako želite detaljnije da ga pogledate: http://bit.ly/2oU6pz5

That would be all from me for today.
I hope you like my blog post!


Instagram - @En_Angie
Twitter - @En_Angie
Until the next reading!
Love you all!
En
xxx

Do sledećeg čitanja!
Voli Vas sve!
En
xxx

DISCLAMER: PR product!

You Might Also Like

0 коментара

Popular Posts

Укупно приказа странице

Flickr Images